Register Now! for CCCD’s
Head Start Class opening in September!
Please join us at one of our Open Registration Nights!
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 • 6pm – 8pm or
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 • 6pm – 8pm
30 Surfside Road (NES), Room A1
Or, Please call today: (508) 775-6240
CCCD’s bilingual enrollment staff is available now to help you
determine if you are eligible to apply.
For income eligible families, Cape Cod Child Development provides Free Part-Day morning pre-school on Nantucket for children who are 3 years to 4 years, 11 months of age by September 1st. 15 spots available now!
Eligibility Guidelines : Your family may qualify for free Head Start pre-school if you meet one or more of the criteria listed below (some restrictions apply):
- You are a foster parent
- You are grandparent raising a grandchild
- Your family income is below $16,240 for a two-person household, or $24,600 for a four-person household
- Your primary source of income is Supplemental Security Income
- You receive cash benefits from the Department of Transitional Assistance
- You do not have a secure residence-such as living with friends or family or in motels or shelters.
- click to download the Head Start – Student Enrollment Form
- click to view the Head Start – Information for Parents
- click to view our Head Start Press Release 7-25-17
Interested in making a difference in the lives of children and families?
Join CCCD’s Head Start team!
CCCD is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions on Nantucket:
Works with the Lead Teacher in a team approach to Early Childhood Education, sharing in responsibility for planning and implementing classroom activities. Assumes the lead for classroom operation under the guidance or absence of the Lead Teacher. DEEC qualified and have ECE AS degree OR be enrolled in ECE AS degree program to be completed within 2 yrs of hire.
Responsible for implementing the planned curriculum and designing classroom activities which foster social, emotional and intellectual skills appropriate to the children’s developmental level, according to Head Start Performance Standards and Department of Early Education and Care regulations. DEEC Lead Teacher with ECE BA degree and exp. or ECE AS degree with experience and enrolled in BA program.
- Click to view the Head Start Employment Flyer
- Click to download the Head Start Employment Application
Excellent benefits for full-time positions: Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Retirement plan, LTD, generous paid leave time and more!
Go to www.cccdp.org for detailed job descriptions.
Send resume & cover letter to email@example.com or Cape Cod Child Development, 83 Pearl St, Hyannis MA 02601 Attn: HR