Local students taking classes or training through colleges and institutions by correspondence or other long distance methods are often required to take exams. The Nantucket Community School offers proctoring services for computer and paper-based exams in accordance with the examination regulations of your institution. However, if your school requires you to download specific software, you will need to contact our office first. Your institution will need to officially approve the Nantucket Community School as an examination site before you will be permitted to sit for your exam.
Individual Appointment Times:
- Appointments are based on availability and length of test.
- Please call Lindsay Pykosz at 508-228-7285 x1574 to schedule an appointment.
- On the day of your test you must present a current and valid photo ID bearing your name and your signature such as a driver’s license or passport.
- YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TEST WITHOUT PROPER ID.
Method of Payment:
- $50 per session up to two (2) hours, then $25 for each additional hour.
- Please pay by check at a Nantucket Community School office. Our downtown location is at 56 Centre Street.
- Payment is expected prior to or on the day of the test.